× Members

PIP Tribunal

More
4 years 10 months ago #232637 by Linda Hanson
PIP Tribunal was created by Linda Hanson
I live in the Durham area and asked for a mandatory reconsideration which was refused in January 2018. I appealed to the Tribunal and every time I contact them the waiting time goes up. I’m currently at 70 weeks and been told I might get a date in August. That works at 18 months without mobility, I was awarded enhanced rate care but only got 4 points on mobility as they said I could drive a manual car and therefore have the power in my leg to walk over 200 metres. I just wish it was all sorted as the DWP had admitted that my condition will deteriorate, I now have 7 disc bulges in lower thoracic, all of lumbar and now S1. I’m not going to give up, I’ve waited this long.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232638 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal
Shorty

Be aware, the Tribunal panel can only consider your conditions as they were on the date of the Decision appealed, any changes since then are excluded from their deliberations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.