× Members

Pip renewal

More
4 years 10 months ago #232640 by Stewart stewart
Pip renewal was created by Stewart stewart
My award runs out in april 2020......will i get asked to attend another f2f before then. Do i need to fill more forms out or will pip look at my original application. My report stayed there could be a change in my mental health due to new medication although i see no differance. Any advise.my award was for18mth on care aswell as mobility.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232643 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip renewal
Hi Stewart

At one time PIP claimants were being sent a renewal form a year before the end of their claim - thereby you might have expected to receive one in April this year (2019). However, members have been reporting more recently receiving forms with 3 - 6 months to go. I'm afraid I have no definitive answer for you on the time.

You will be expected to fill out a renewal form and even if there is no change in your condition you will need to go through each answer and still say how your condition affects your ability to do the tasks laid out in the questions. It is likely that you will be asked for a face to face assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #232747 by duckduckdo
Replied by duckduckdo on topic Pip renewal
I thought they used your previous claim form and evidence along with your reassessment form? Are you saying you need to complete the form exactly as we did on original, except where there are differences? I too am due Apr 2020 and it was me that let Gordon know that after ringing the DWP they advised that it is usual to review 12 months before, they are now doing some reviews at 6 months. I was told mine was down for October.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232748 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip renewal
Hi Mememe

If you get a renewal form then it would be wise to read the guide. Some members have reported being disadvantaged when they just put no change, but didn't fill in any information.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: duckduckdo

More
4 years 10 months ago #232753 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip renewal
Mememe

Stewart's award was for less than two years so his claim will be renewed not reassessed and he will receive a new PIP2 and not the AR1 Review form.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stewart stewart

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.