× Members

Supporting evidence from Doctor etc

More
4 years 10 months ago #232661 by michaeln2
Supporting evidence from Doctor etc was created by michaeln2
I have just completed the PIP 2 form for my wife........circumnavigating Dante's 9th circle of hell would probably be an easier excercise.

Regarding letters from her Doctor & other medical professionals that have been involved in her case history........her consultant neurosurgeon and consultant Opthamologist have both long since retired. The only person who could comment on her case is her present GP.

In the section about health professionals, would it be worthwhile entering the names of these 2 consultants and state that they are now retired?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232682 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Supporting evidence from Doctor etc
michaeln

I don't think that there is any point you mentioning the Consultants, if they have retired then they are not going to respond to any requests by the Assessment Provider or the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaeln2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.