× Members

Massive points loss on PIP reassessment

More
4 years 10 months ago #232670 by Silverlifer
Massive points loss on PIP reassessment was created by Silverlifer
My wife has just had her reassessment score and she has suddenly dropped from 25 points enhanced daily living and 12 mobility..........to 8 daily living and mobility to zero.

I have called DWP and registered for a mandatory reconsideration, I have received a text confirming that fact, but I also have written a recorded delivery letter confirming our request and asking them not to decide on award until we submit further medical evidence in the form of the "GP comments" letter taken from this site.

If we submit that GPs letter and the CRMR1 form is there a deadline date we have to make?.. i.e 4 weeks after the mandatory request that we have made or another time frame DWP set or no timeframe etc???

I understand that a review decision takes 10 weeks ?.. do we have a certain window to respond?

Should we just respond with the GP comments and a cover letter and the form CRMR1 01/18 or should we detail all the issues we have with the review on a letter from us as well?

Does anyone know what happens during this process to our mobility vehicle ?...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232688 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Massive points loss on PIP reassessment
Silverlifer

You should be given four weeks from the date that you phoned the DWP to request an MR, providing you told them that you required additional time to provide more information.

Have you asked for and received a copy of the assessment report?

You need to contact Motability, they may allow you to retain the car until the MR is completed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.