× Members

Mandatory reconsideration for PIP

More
4 years 10 months ago #232689 by mrst
Mandatory reconsideration for PIP was created by mrst
Hi,
I am currently waiting for a decision on my Pip claim (which I filled in with the help from your guide sheets) and was just thinking ahead, if I do not get the right award .... When requesting a MR for Pip is it advisable to go into great detail on every descriptive that you disagree with or do you wait to do this when you want to appeal? ... also if I have to go to the apeal stage I would like to have a representative from CAB with me, so would it be best to go and see somebody from CAB to do the MR with me or just go to them when I want to appeal? ... sorry if this sounds confusing but I'm getting real panicky while waiting for my Pip decision
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232695 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory reconsideration for PIP
mrst

If you want the help of the CAB then it is advisable to involve them from the outset. They may have an opinion on how you should approach an MR bu my view, for what is worth is that will appeal time rapidly approaching a year it is worth putting every effort into overturning a Decision at the MR stage if at all possible.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINE, mrst

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.