× Members

P.i.p. waiting time.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232797 by Kenneth
P.i.p. waiting time. was created by Kenneth
Hi had my ftp 23rd May dwp received the for 31st May, received a letter from dwp today 21st June to say that they now have all the information and can start the claim, after reading all the information I have had from them during the claim , I thought that they had the information before the ftf, is this the norm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232801 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic P.i.p. waiting time.
Hi Kenneth

The letter you received is the standard one sent to all claimants after the face to face has occurred, and they have enough information to decide on your award. (Sometimes even after the f2f they ask for more info eg a report from the GP).

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kenneth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.