× Members

Capita email address - contactus@capitapip.co.uk

More
4 years 11 months ago #232838 by Flipper
Heads up to members :
As I wanted to record hubby's PIP face2face, I rang Capita to inform them and also request a ground floor assessment room due to him being in a wheelchair and his inability to use stairs safely, in an emergency and the fact that no guarantee could be given that the lifts in the building would be working on the day of the assessment.
The Capita staff member assured me she would pass all this information on to his assessment centre. However, to be certain, I sent a follow-up email straight after the call to their contactus email address.
Having asked them to confirm they had received the information, I expected an email but nothing arrived, so I went into the Assessment centre and hand delivered the email myself on behalf of hubby.
After the assessment I had reason to call Capita and asked if it was Capita's policy to reply to emails sent to this address and he said "No we dont reply to emails". I raised my concerns with this, as not everyone is able to go to the lengths I had to and actually go to an assessment centre in advance, just to make sure they have received my confirmation/request. He said he would pass on my concerns to his manager.
It is awful that we have to go to such extents just to ensure we get what we are rightfully allowed but I was determined not to give them any opportunity to deny receiving my requests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #232853 by TheMerlin486
Replied by TheMerlin486 on topic Capita email address - contactus@capitapip.co.uk
This message contains confidential information

I'm sorry but I am not going to allow your post for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Gordon
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.