× Members

PIP Assessment Recording Agreement

More
4 years 10 months ago #232840 by Flipper
PIP Assessment Recording Agreement was created by Flipper
Did members who have recorded their PIP face2face, receive a copy of the agreement they signed on the day, which sets out what you are and are not allowed to do with the recording?

At hubby's assessment having both signed the form, I forgot to ask for a copy from the assessor. I contacted Capita to request a copy as I assume it is a legally binding document, which all parties should have a copy of.

I should have anticipated nothing is ever straight forward with these people. He said he needs to go back to the assessor who saw hubby and his manager. It may have been scanned onto their system and sent to the DWP so he said I may have to request a copy from the DWP.

I know it is a very stressful time when you attend an assessment, either as the claimant or their companion and throw into the mix setting up the recording equipment etc. However, please try to ensure you request a copy there and then. I cant see any reason why they should deny your request and for me it is important for us to have a copy for our records.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.