× Members

Can an esa medical be used as evidence for pip

More
4 years 11 months ago #232875 by Helen
Hi , I am being moved from my lifetime award of dla to pip. I recently was put in the support group for esa following a medical . Could this report be used as evidence for my claim or will the pip assessor take it into consideration ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232877 by BIS
Hi Helen

There is nothing to stop you flagging up your recent medical for ESA in your evidence, but be aware that the criteria for PIP are not the same. One is assessing your ability to work and the other is looking at what support you may require for your daily living.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Helen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.