× Members

DLA to pip SUCCESS after failures

More
4 years 10 months ago #232884 by skeggy50
DLA to pip SUCCESS after failures was created by skeggy50
Hi, after 22 weeks waiting for DWP to respond to appeal papers,it transpires THAT the appeals failed to send any papers to DWP, had I not contacted DWP myself in may to ask them why they had not responded,that's when they informed me no papers had been sent THEY then contacted appeals direct,and phoned me back to enlighten me of the appeals failure in sending papers to them, I phoned DWP again on 11th june,who confirmed they now had them,that was a relief,as I had been told too many lies from appeals,saying they had been sent and they had not.
I got a phone call from DWP on Friday 21st June,and was being informed that having looked at the appeal forms,my DLA original forms ( from 20yrs ago indefinite award),she said to me,I can change the original decision (Nov 2018),to give you the enhanced moving around component I don't know if they have extended the award length. But this is a successful challenge of the decision, it could of happened back in February had it not been the failure of the appeals,I had logged every call to them,documented everything they told me. I need to thank everyone on this site,the information given regarding filling in the pip forms to filling in appeals,what to put,and how to word it,it would of proved so difficult without you all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232887 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to pip SUCCESS after failures
Hi David

Congratulations on your award. Great news

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #232896 by Ryan13
Replied by Ryan13 on topic DLA to pip SUCCESS after failures
How do you "log" calls?

More
4 years 10 months ago #232898 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to pip SUCCESS after failures
Hi Ryan

Log calls - is keeping a record of date and time and content of calls.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.