× Members

Home face to face assessment.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232923 by Steev
Home face to face assessment. was created by Steev
Does anyone know just how much DWP rely on the face to face assessment report when making their decision and how much weight they give to it?

I can’t find the answer in previous questions.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232925 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Home face to face assessment.
Hi Steev

The assessments are a crucial part in the DWP making their decision along with the paper evidence that has been submitted.

I think you can presume that a lot of weight is given to the F2F as a substantial amount of people find they disagree with their award and put in for mandatory reconsiderations. Those that have been given the award they expected may also say that was thanks to the assessor who understood their problems.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steev

More
4 years 10 months ago #232955 by Steev
Replied by Steev on topic Home face to face assessment.
Thank you.
I had my face to face at home last week and found it quite stressful.
Have received a copy of the assessment report which, if the DWP go by what’s in, means I could well retain what I have.
Fingers crossed.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.