× Members

ESA PAYMENT NOT PAID IN

More
4 years 10 months ago #232932 by Candyraine
ESA PAYMENT NOT PAID IN was created by Candyraine
Hi,
I am querying whether the PIP benefit affects our ESA benefit at all because I won my PIP appeal last month and received part of my first payments and all the arrears last week for mobility and daily living standard rates, but my ESA was due today and has not gone in as I have checked my account and I am concerned about it but i don't want to contact the dwp. I was only placed in the support group 2 years ago in spite of my illness's being chronic and i was on the lowest rate on DLA, but now receiving higher rates on PIP. Could the higher rates affect my ESA as I have never heard that it can, but has anyone heard of this before?
I would appreciate some advice please.
Thanks very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232943 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA PAYMENT NOT PAID IN
Hi Mrs. Pope

Your PIP payments have no effect on your ESA payments. Unfortunately, the only way for you to know what has happened is to phone the DWP.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.