× Members

Pip

More
4 years 10 months ago #233091 by maurice537
Pip was created by maurice537
I sent my pip forms in on the 19 of May received a letter dated the 5th of June saying they had all the information to make a decision, I thought I might have heard something by now. How long is the norm for a decision to be made in a case like this I am getting a bit on edge at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233092 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
maurice

There are delays in the PIP Decision process at the moment I think that you are looking at a couple of weeks more.

The Decision letter can take 10-14 days to arrive but they can tell you on the phone once it has been sent.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: maurice537

More
4 years 10 months ago #233133 by Teresa
Replied by Teresa on topic Pip
Hi Im In similar situation, I returned my pip review form end of Dec 2018
I had a face to face home assessment 4th June 2019 & received a letter today to say they have all the information they need to make a decision, & I need to wait to hear from them,
Does this mean that they have written to my Gp or a consultant or are they taking the evidence I sent in, I’ve been well stressed out this pass 6 months
Thanks in advance

More
4 years 10 months ago #233135 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Teresa

It's unlikely that they contacted your GP or consultant after your F2F because if they had done you would normally expect to receive a standard letter that says they are contacting the professionals for further information.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teresa

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.