× Members

pip form

More
4 years 10 months ago #233130 by mandyh
pip form was created by mandyh
hi gordan do you have to add additional information on the back of the form and paper or can you write below the box , thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233131 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip form
Hi Mandyh

You don't have to add any additional information if you feel you have enough space in the box to give them enough information for each question.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233151 by mandyh
Replied by mandyh on topic pip form
no what I mean if you run out of space in the box is it a rule you have to use the space at the back of the form or paper or are you aloud to continue below the box or would they disregard your form because you wrote below the box , thanks

More
4 years 10 months ago #233152 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip form
Hi Mandyh

Sorry. I wouldn't write below the box. I'm not saying they would disregard one sentence below the box, but the boxes are there for a purpose. Either put anything extra in Q15 or on an additional piece of paper.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.