× Members

Text Message

More
4 years 10 months ago #233230 by Paul
Text Message was created by Paul
I have just received a txt message from dwp regarding an assessment in 7 days time. Is this normal.. I have had no letter to confirm this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233232 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Text Message
Hi Paul

They do sometimes send out text messages though you should have received it in writing as well. You may find the text has come first simply to give you more notice.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233235 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Text Message
This could not have come at a worse time. My beloved dog died 5 days ago and I have been feeling extremely emotional and suicidal. The local crisis team have been coming out to visit me but my anxiety and depression will skyrocket now I have to face an assessment while suffering terrible grief from my dog who kept me going through my shit life. I really don't think they will be particularly interested as its a dog.. As long as I can walk and talk they wont care.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233248 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Text Message
Paul

If this is the first appointment you have received then you do have the option of cancelling it. If it is the second then you must attend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.