× Members

A gift from DWP - Extra days!!!

More
4 years 10 months ago #233499 by Stellio
A gift from DWP - Extra days!!! was created by Stellio
Out of the blue I received a letter from DWP giving me an additional 14days to complete the PIP application (by 24TH July.) Typically I just sent it off yesterday as it was originally to be in by 10th July. I'm just wondering if others have experienced this and any outcome(s)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233503 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic A gift from DWP - Extra days!!!
Hi Stellio

I've never heard of anyone being given more time without requesting it.14 days is the amount a claimant is given when asking for additional time. Curious.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233507 by Stellio
Replied by Stellio on topic A gift from DWP - Extra days!!!
I can't remember ever reading about this anywhere so I'm just as curious! Will just have to wait and see what the PIP Gods have in store. Thanks for replying anyway.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.