× Members

PIP Moving around

More
4 years 10 months ago #233514 by CLINTIAN
PIP Moving around was created by CLINTIAN
Hello Gordon and colleagues. My husband mainly has OCD, Dysthymia, anxiety, is this task relevant to his mental illnesses?, he does stop a number of times to do certain rituals and often has panic attacks, also I prompt and supervise him to be safe etc. but watching him and working out the distances is difficult and I dont know which box to tick, thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233522 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Moving around
BODGE

You may struggle to score for his OCD and certainly, the panic attacks on the Moving Around activity this is primarily about his physical ability to stand and then move (walk).

You don't have to to use the tick boxes, you can mark them "see below" and answer in the comments box.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINTIAN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.