× Members

PIP Form managing incontinence scoring

More
4 years 10 months ago #233519 by jimbo
I am filling in pip form and wondering if I can score anything for Q7b, managing incontinence. I take a daily water tablet for blood pressure which makes me constantly need to pee and have a sudden desperate need mostly several times a day. I also have enlarged prostate and struggle to pee and can't empty my bladder AND, have mobility problems due to dual knee arthritis plus have asthma and arrhythmia so I'm mostly slow moving and often breathless getting around! Usually I cope getting to the toilet but on very rare occasions I am so breathless it will take minutes to get upstairs. Then I will have an accident and would need help to change clothing . Because I manage most of the time I am doubtful I would satisfy descriptors d or e to score any points for this activity. An I missing anything please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233524 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Form managing incontinence scoring
jimbo

You would need to have a problem on the majority of days to be able to score.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.