× Members

Hi Recieved Brown Envelope DLA To PIP

More
4 years 10 months ago #233567 by Rob1
Hi,
Received my "Your DLA is Ending" letter yesterday. Finding the prospect of claiming PIP a daunting task but realise I need/have to do it, DWP have given me a date of 29/7/19 to contact them if i want to claim PIP and transfer. Is it possible for me to contact them on say the 25 or 26/7/19 to start my claim and transfer from DLA. The reason I ask is that from now until 25 or 26/7/19 it would give me even more time to prepare my case for my claim/transfer (gathering evidence etc...)
Kindest Regards,
Rob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233573 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Hi Recieved Brown Envelope DLA To PIP
Hi Rob

Yes, you can leave it to that date to contact them. You can also ask for a two-week extension on top of the four weeks you have to complete the form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob1

More
4 years 10 months ago #233576 by Rob1
Replied by Rob1 on topic Hi Recieved Brown Envelope DLA To PIP
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.