× Members

Wait on decision for pip

More
4 years 10 months ago #233568 by baldydave
Wait on decision for pip was created by baldydave
Hi there

I had my assessment about 8 weeks ago but got a letter two weeks ago from the dwp to say they have everything they need.

First time applying for anything, I am autistic and have relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.

I live on my own so I don't have anyone else to advice me, I don't want to call them up in case Im not supposed to do that.

Just have no clue how long all this is supposed to take.

Sorry if it's a silly question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233572 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Wait on decision for pip
Hi Baldydave

At one time it took about 10 14 days for a decision, but we have seen that it is taking longer in many parts of the country and is more likely to be 14-30 days. So I am afraid, I am unable to give you an exact answer, but hopefully it should be soon.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: baldydave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.