× Members

hello, providing evidence when big problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233589 by lee-d
hello, ive just got my esa50 renewal, and i will need to provide evidence on mental health grounds, that usually wouldnt be a problem, based on my longstanding problems, but me and my mental health trust absolutely hate each other,and it will never ever heal, basicaly , they have let me down in my care many many times over the years, and when challenged they lie and protect fellow colleages,this caused serious problems between us,and now unfairly,very unfairly,brand me as there common enemy ,made worse,by again neededing to lodge complaints about this etc, long storry short they lie, and would probably go out of there way to do harm to my claim, im completely suffering with ill health and have for along time but now cant even get help, ive asked for new care coordinators, and a new team but they wont help, its very very nasty and i cant get help anywhere, considering all this, i feel my only option is to ask for esa to use my last medical evidence, as there is nothing else i can provide and they cant be trusted,

can anyone shed any light on my situation please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233600 by BIS
Hi Lee-d

It is up to you which information you submit for your ESA renewal. Do you have copies of your previous evidence to send in? You will be expected to complete the form and it won't be enough just for you to say look back at your previous records. And would your GP be willing to provide you with a letter confirming your mental health difficulties?

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233611 by lee-d
no i didnt keep copies, as it stands i have nothing to send, and gp, is not much use its a huge surgery and a new doctor everytime ive been, so dont use it much,

i really dont have any current suporting evidence, or profesional who could even give a small boost, although, my illness and problems, are genuine, its just its very hard to get propper help now adays, so me and my wife suffer alone and have for some time due to above problems with the trust

More
4 years 10 months ago #233612 by BIS
Hi Lee-d

You don't have to use your GP surgery a lot to get a letter from them. Go and see one of them and see if they would be willing at least to confirm your illness, and if that's the only evidence you can send, so be it. I recently helped someone who sent a letter from their GP which was one sentence. It was the only piece of evidence we had and it was enough. (I'm not saying that will always work, but it may be worth a try.)

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233613 by lee-d
ok thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.