× Members

Additional Info

More
4 years 10 months ago #233592 by Broadline
Additional Info was created by Broadline
Hello
I have a deadline for my daughter's PIP 2 form to be in on 18th July. I am pretty much happy with what I have completed and am now trying to finalise everything. With additional information (extra sheets) I know you have to put her name and NI number on each sheet BUT what do I do about the copies of the medical reports that I want to submit eg. speech and language, psychologists etc. Am I expected to do this on the photocopies of all of the reports too - some are many pages long?
Any help gratefully appreciated. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233598 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Additional Info
Hi Karen

You should include name and n1 number on each side of every sheet. (Personally I also number them). It may be a lot, but you need to remember that this information is going to be scanned in. If any pages were dropped, they wouldn't necessarily be put back together properly.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Broadline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.