× Members

Omission on my PIP form

More
4 years 10 months ago #233593 by Liathach
Omission on my PIP form was created by Liathach
I recently submitted my PIP application form and have my assessment interview next week. Today I reviewed a photocopy of my PIP form and noticed that the CAB worker, who helped me fill in the form, omitted to tick any of the boxes in Question 11 'Mixing with other people'. Both Q11a and Q11b should be been answered YES, but I was so anxious at the time I didn't notice the error. The Extra Information box in Q11 was filled in with the relevant information. Is there anything I can do to amend the error?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233596 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Omission on my PIP form
Hi Liathach

Please try not to worry about it. It will be obvious on the form that you have filled in the additional information. The assessor may ask you about it specifically and you can say so then.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liathach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.