× Members

Universal Credit - WCA during 3 month sick note

More
4 years 10 months ago #233594 by Aida
Hi All, my pretty urgent question (need an answer by Monday please) is : Do I have to attend a Work Capability Assessment while I am still under a 3 month Doctors Fit Note? Also I would love to hear the experience at the WCA of anyone on here with ME/CFS. I'm not at all well and fully expect to be declared fit for work, given what the press are saying about these assessments :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233601 by BIS
Hi Aida

Yes, you do need to attend the assessment on Monday.

Here is an example of one person reporting success for ME/CFS for ESA. All you can do is go and make your case.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum1/10-dla-...t-group-again#228189

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aida

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.