× Members

Deadline for Mandatory Reconsideration

More
4 years 10 months ago #233642 by zaib
It is 3 weeks I received decision on my AR1. I still have standard rate .I called DWP to ask if I could request extension of dealine of a month . They asked me if I want MR. I said yes. Then they told me your MR has been registered now you have a month for reasons and evidence to send. I asked them can I do it within a month from today they said yes.
So I want to make sure I understood it correctly it is not in one month of date of decision ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233645 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Deadline for Mandatory Reconsideration
Hi Zaib

The first stage is to put in a request for an MR, within one month of the decision which you have done so. (You might want to follow up with a letter of confirmation). You now have a month to return the information.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: zaib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.