× Members

Doing MR for PIP

More
4 years 10 months ago #233656 by val
Doing MR for PIP was created by val
Hello,
First of I would like to thank you for all the help I have had from yourselfs and from the files etc. I had my f2f assessment, and i have been awarded standard care.
My assessor did lie on a few things, mainly saying that i had power and strength in my hands when i dont, and i have medical diagnosis to back this up from my consultant, also saying i was calm and didnt get upset, i actually cried and didnt keep eye contact with her!
Anyway, my question is, i am going from DLA to PIP, if i was to do an MR, would i loose my DLA until i got another decision from PIP? I dont really want to loose money, thats the only thing stopping me from doing an MR right now x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233657 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Doing MR for PIP
Hi Val

Your DLA will swap over to PIP within a month of you receiving your decision letter. (You will be given a specific date). At that time your DLA will stop regardless of whether you challenge the decision or not.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: val

More
4 years 10 months ago #233658 by val
Replied by val on topic Doing MR for PIP
Thanks for your response BIS, that makes it easier for me to decide, I will stick with standard and not do MR. I have only been awarded for 3 years, feel it shouldve been longer as my conditions will not get better, but hey ho! Will leave it until my next review then.
Thanks you !

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.