× Members

PIP Letter

More
4 years 10 months ago #233698 by connelly22
PIP Letter was created by connelly22
received a letter called Personal Information Pack from Capita today stating under what happens next, " we have, or are currently waiting for, evidence from the contacts you have provided" is this a standard letter or have they contacted them not that im worried about the possible contact

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233706 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Letter
Mr C

We do see this letter but only occasionally, it should mean that they are attempting to contact the people you listed on your claim form but I have to warn you that some of the members who have had this letter have reported that there was no trace of their contacts being written to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233709 by connelly22
Replied by connelly22 on topic PIP Letter
whats more strange is I gave them evidence from these people with my application form for PIP from DLA would that make any difference

More
4 years 10 months ago #233714 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Letter

Mr C wrote: whats more strange is I gave them evidence from these people with my application form for PIP from DLA would that make any difference

No, unless the information you supplied specifically shows the problems you have with the PIP activities rather than descriptions of your medical problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: connelly22

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.