× Members

Existing PIP over retirement age

More
4 years 10 months ago #233768 by housemouse93
Existing PIP over retirement age was created by housemouse93
Hi,
Good news re ongoing award for existing PIP claimants over pension age. I’m 68 and at first was so pleased to hear this. But knowing things are not always that straightforward with DWP. I wonder what’s your opinion on how it will happen ? I looked for more info but only found the bare minimum elsewhere.
TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233770 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Existing PIP over retirement age
Hi bin it

As the news was only confirmed yesterday, I think it is too early to say, but I imagine it will be dealt with as each person's claim comes up for renewal and obviously that varies. However, it's the DWP who will decide and at some point I am sure they will publish some guidance on the matter.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: housemouse93

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.