× Members

F2F letter and Appointment

More
4 years 10 months ago #234454 by Sonia
F2F letter and Appointment was created by Sonia
Hello,
1.my husband has not heard anything regarding his PIP claim and the paperwork was returned and delivered to them on Friday 28th June.

2. can anyone tell me what time span it is between getting the F2F letter and an assessment please. As we are fearful it might arrive while we are on holiday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #234457 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic F2F letter and Appointment
Hi Sonia

We cannot give you a definitive answer. It has been about 10 - 14 days - but some have come through quicker and some have taken a lot longer. Hopefully, you included dates when you were going to be away when you sent your form back.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #234459 by Sonia
Replied by Sonia on topic F2F letter and Appointment
Hi, No I did not think about that, I was so worried about the filling in of the claim form. Opps

More
4 years 10 months ago #234465 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic F2F letter and Appointment
Hi Sonia

It is not too late to ring them up and tell them.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sonia

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.