× Members

Pension letter

More
4 years 9 months ago #235143 by Chrissy
Pension letter was created by Chrissy
Hi
Each year DWP send me a form to put my increased pension amount on and send them a copy.
They sent me the form this year but my ex employer hadnt sent the pension letters, so in the meantime i lost the DWP's pension form.
I rang them and they gave me an address to send the pension letter to but the address seems vague and I am wondering if someone can reassure me that the form will get to them.
The address they gave me is "freepost dwp esa 25" no post code
How can I be sure that my pension letter will get to such a short address?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #235149 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pension letter
Chrissy

The DWP use these addresses a lot the only issue is that you cannot use a Tracked post as there is no postcode.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
4 years 8 months ago #235217 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic Pension letter

Gordon wrote: Chrissy

The DWP use these addresses a lot the only issue is that you cannot use a Tracked post as there is no postcode.

Gordon

Thank you Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.