× Members

Pip assessment a week moday

More
4 years 8 months ago #235188 by Shellyj79
Pip assessment a week moday was created by Shellyj79
Hi all
I'm new here and just looking for some advice, I'm having to go through the reclaim process with pip, as I was giving an end date a tribunal when my dla to pip move was unsuccessful, I'm due to go for assessment a week Monday.
I've also had to go through esa again and this time was moved from wrag into the support group, should I take a copy of my esa report with me to the pip assessment, as I feel this time I got a very good Dr assess me for esa who understood alot about mental health, I understand pip and esa are two different benefits but some of the questions do overlap each other, especially going out, social situations etc.
Appreciate any help
The following user(s) said Thank You: JulieA, Carly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235196 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment a week moday
M

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

It sounds like a good idea but write a covering letter explaining the relevance of the information to your PIP claim as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #235222 by Shellyj79
Replied by Shellyj79 on topic Pip assessment a week moday
Thank you Gordon I will draft up a letter with my dad, so the crossover can be identified easier, as I was only 1 point short of receiving stardard care at tribunal last time, I think the esa assessment might help a little, as my dad and I fully expected me to receive standard care but no mobility at tribunal, and it turned out to be the complete opposite standard mobility descriptor (e) and no care at all due to the lack of one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.