× Members

PIP Award Review

More
4 years 8 months ago #235199 by Jasmine3234
PIP Award Review was created by Jasmine3234
Hi after transferring from DLA to PIP, awarded on 1 Feb 2017, I have received my first Award Review form to fill in.
I seem to remember there was some good advice on how to complete this review form on this site but I can't seem to find it.
Is you could point me in the right direction I would grateful.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235200 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Award Review
Hi Jasmine3234

You can find the guide here.
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #235203 by Jasmine3234
Replied by Jasmine3234 on topic PIP Award Review
Thank you, but that seems to be the link to a DLA to PIP claim. I have received PIP since Feb 2017 and need to fill in a different form PIP.1043.
This seems to give far less space and I do remember some advice on here about filling in the review form.
Thanks

More
4 years 8 months ago #235213 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Award Review
Jasmine

The PIP Claim guide covers completing the AR1 Review form (PIP.1043) as well as the PIP2.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmine3234

More
4 years 8 months ago #235221 by Jasmine3234
Replied by Jasmine3234 on topic PIP Award Review
Sorry, I also meant to ask are face to face medicals for a review as commonplace as when you first apply for PIP (ie. nearly everyone has to have one) Thanks

More
4 years 8 months ago #235232 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Award Review

Jasmine3234 wrote: Sorry, I also meant to ask are face to face medicals for a review as commonplace as when you first apply for PIP (ie. nearly everyone has to have one) Thanks

They are probably less likely but not significantly it will primarily depend on the information that you supply and how much variability there is in your conditions.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmine3234

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.