× Members

Lots of Updates

More
4 years 8 months ago #235226 by CoolgirlM
Lots of Updates was created by CoolgirlM
Hello All,

I have found out the following pieces of information;

1) My appeal date is 9th September (Much sooner than I was expecting!)

2) ATOS told me they have I investigated my complaint and that there was no wrong doing by the HP

3) Following my response to this information, a manager from ATOS has told me they are investigating the matter further and that my previous response from them was missing information. That information is that they have amended 4 descriptors and sent the amendments to the DWP.

4) From the help of my local MP, I found out those 4 amendments and they total 8 points in the daily care component.

From all this information, I have the following questions

1) Will this make the DWP change the original decision?

2) If they do, will they backpay me as I am still going ahead with my appeal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235236 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Lots of Updates
CoolgirlM

1. It may do, I'm afraid you will have to wait and see.

2. Any revised Decision will apply from the date of the one that you appealed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.