× Members

SOR

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #289622 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SOR
Bud

To confirm. You received four points for;

1b. Needs prompting to be able to undertake any journey to avoid overwhelming psychological distress to the claimant.

If this is the case then no, I would not expect you to have scored higher under the LEAP review.

It's not that you needed to have scored the points but rather met the criteria to have scored them which you were assessed as not having done so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289633 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic SOR
Ah yes, thanks Gordon. I thought that to begin with, but then started looking again & got confused as usual. It’s almost a relief that I don’t have to go into battle with them again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.