× Members

PIP Telehone assessment

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289544 by Karen
PIP Telehone assessment was created by Karen
Hi G~uys I
I hae a telepne assessement in 30 mins, I have never had one before, i am so worried, has anyone gone through this? and what was adked? and how long does it take
thanks for any help or advice..
regards Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289547 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Telehone assessment
Hi Karen

I'm sorry - but you've left it a bit late to ask that question. The guide to PIP claims and reviews tells you the sorts of questions that you may be asked. It is not an exhaustive list and they can always throw in a question that you're not expecting. Pages 123 - 126 benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip

The length can vary - but the average is about 1hr 30 mins.

Don't forget to record the assessment if you're able to.

Have a glass of water ready and pen and paper if you need to take notes.

The best of luck.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.