× Members

Pip review decision

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289579 by Julia
Pip review decision was created by Julia
Hi everyone,

Finally had the dreaded (white) envelope today, 27th March,after f2f assessment 21st Feb 2024 for Pip. My review forms had been returned Feb 2023!

Assessment started 25 mins late by female assessor who said she was a nurse. I didn't ask which category as I was already somewhat stressed. Assessment took 70 mins which I recorded and my brother also took notes. On 5th March I was telephoned by a DM for 'a couple of minutes' which lasted almost 8 minutes. I was a little spooked and could only remember talking about Covid for some reason. On 12th March the same DM telephones again at which point I politely informed him I wasn't comfortable with more questions. He offered to write for more info but I thought let's just get it done. DM polite and empathetic when I became distressed and allowed me to answer in my own words...

Enhanced Daily living continued.
Enhanced Mobilty from Standard with backpay of over £2574! While this is fantastic news I'm a little concerned as the DM has 'changed descriptors previously chosen as my needs have changed'? Most worrying is mixing with other people. Where I had been given 4 points under the Leap Review and a large backpayment after Tribunal hearing it has been reduced back to 2. Awards until Feb 2034.

Huge thanks to B&W for showing correct terminology for the Review forms. I was much more informative this time as now being an OAP I hoped my awards would continue. Also the f2f assessment proved my mobility struggles where a telephone interview gave me zero points in 2021. I will continue to subscribe to this wonderful supportive site despite my advancing years in case I can possibly help others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289608 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review decision
Thank you Julia for your news!

Who knows how they come to these innaccurate outcomes at times!
Maybe's the assessors are secretly commission based :(

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #289609 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review decision
@RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by Chris. Reason: Changed to CAPS as per advice previously

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.