× Members

MR Decision Letter

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289580 by AnnieB
MR Decision Letter was created by AnnieB
Hi,

Please can you offer some advice?

I had a call from DWP last Tuesday 19/03 advising they were looking at my mandatory review that day, i had peviousy been receiving texts advising i would hear by 16/03, they say a decision would be made and a letter sent to me.
I hd previously been awarded only 6 points on Daily Living and none on Mobility.
My mandatory review had been submitted by Citzens Advice.

On Sunday 24/03 an amount was put into my bank by PIP and my husband has worked that out to be the Daily Living part only, i understand i only have one Month to go to Tribunal, and if the letter which i have yet to recive is dated 19/03, i am not left with a lot of time to process this.

When i attended the assesment i didnt record it, huge error on my part, but they are basing this on a condition i have but not the main 2 things i suffer with. I tried to raise ths with the assesor as did my daughter who accompained me but it was brushed aside.

I also recently attended an ESA Assesment, but when DWP called me, they said they can see that report if they want to but it wont be used for my PIP.

My anxiety is through the roof with watching fof the post to come, so i can see where i need to challenge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289589 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MR Decision Letter
Hi AnnieB

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

By the sound of your post you have been granted a MR, if you are unhappy then the next stage would be to appeal the decision but before you go down this route you need to get a copy of the assessors report called a PA4.

An in time appeal needs to be made within one month of the date on the decision letter, you can make an out of time appeal with good cause, you have up to 13 months to make this appeal, we would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: AnnieB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.