LIGHT TOUCH

• synapse321
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289827 by synapse321
LIGHT TOUCH was created by synapse321
Hi

Can anyone give me some insight into what a "light touch" review involves and what the outcome may be eg change of circumstances etc

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, JB26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289840 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic LIGHT TOUCH
s

You will need to have an On-Going award to qualify for a Light Touch review.

At this time we know very little about the process, several members have posted that they were starting it but I am not aware of any reporting back on what happened.

An AR2 form will be used rather than the standard AR1 (this is covered in the current guide), there will be an assessment of some type, most likely a paper review. The review can reach any conclusion that is allowable by law just like any other assessment but we would expect a significant change in circumstances to be required for the existing award not to be extended.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

• synapse321
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
3 weeks 2 days ago #289881 by synapse321
Replied by synapse321 on topic LIGHT TOUCH
Thank you for your reply.

As I suffer from a mental illness and find it difficult to move around the various forms on the computer could you post a direct link or give me instructions on how to access form AR2

Kind regards

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289898 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic LIGHT TOUCH
Hi synapse321

As far as I am aware you cannot access AR2 form, it is sent to you by the DWP when you apply.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289905 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic LIGHT TOUCH
Synapse

I've found a sample copy at the DWP.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/examp...ects-you-ar1-and-ar2

Gordon

• synapse321
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
4 days 20 hours ago #290682 by synapse321
Replied by synapse321 on topic LIGHT TOUCH
It will be 10 years this August since getting PIP and I have not been assessed since then so I am assuming it will be a light touch.

Can anyone offer information as to find out if your award is ongoing?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.