× Members

DWP and their suggstions!

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #289863 by Capt Willard
DWP and their suggstions! was created by Capt Willard
Hi

I have, in the last few weeks spoken at least several members of the DWP team, about the PIP reward form that I have to complete.

I am on enhanced after an MR and was due for a review in 2025, but here we are.

The strange thing is every time I speak to them, they seem be very nice but also very ready with advice.

In my case for at least three times, I have been told, just put no change.

Yes I know, treat it as a new claim..but whats your opinion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #289876 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP and their suggstions!
CW

Our recommendation is to complete the Review form in detail, maybe not as much as the PIP2 you completed originally but still identifying your limitations and their cause.

If you just put "no change" then you are relying on those assessing you having access to and actually reading your previous documentation, which should be the case but may still not actually happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Sheila 966

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289893 by den1mon
Replied by den1mon on topic DWP and their suggstions!
Agree with Gordon
Never put "no change"
Always treat it as a new claim giving as much detail as possible and how your conditions/disabilities affect you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.