× Members

Tribunal decision

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289923 by ladypowys
Tribunal decision was created by ladypowys
I took my PIP application to Tribunal. I couldn't attend unfortunately. I have had a text this morning to say the Tribunal has made it's decision and will forward their results to me by post. This should be with me by 17th April. Can I ring DWP to find out what this decison was or could I ring the Tribunal service to find out? Or wait patiently? Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289945 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Tribunal decision
Hi ladypowys

You can ring either to try and get the decision - but they may not be willing to give it to you over the phone. It may turn up quicker than you think - but there's nothing to stop you from asking. I hope you have a positive outcome.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , ladypowys, C

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #290045 by ladypowys
Replied by ladypowys on topic Tribunal decision
I have received the letter and happily have been told I have been awarded PIP indefinitely, Both on the Lower rates - I'm not going to fight this, but relax now after such a long time.
Thank you so much for all your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Sheila 966, C, Anji

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #290055 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Tribunal decision
Hi ladypowys

Congratulations on getting your award, enjoy your rest. I was not aware PIP did an indefinitely award.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ TRIBUNAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C, Anji

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #290057 by Steven
Replied by Steven on topic Tribunal decision
If you can log into your appeals portal online, the decision will be on there for you to view.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladypowys, Sheila 966, Gary

More
1 week 2 hours ago #290590 by ladypowys
Replied by ladypowys on topic Tribunal decision
Does anyone know how long it takes DWP to release the back pay of PIP and begin to pay the regular amount if you have won at tribunal please?
I expect there is no set time limit for this, and I've waited a long time anyway to get to the end of the fight, so it really shouldn't matter. I want to get everything I owe paid off.
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.