× Members

Massive successful PIP CLAIM

More
3 weeks 19 hours ago #289992 by Letitia
Massive successful PIP CLAIM was created by Letitia
Hello guys and a massive thankyou for your encyclopedia of invaluable advice.

I have been a subscriber for a number of years and its akin to having your own personal barrister helping you out against a gestapo regime of DWP!

Following all your step by step guides I was in charge of my 31 year old daughters PIP claim for ADHD and eczema/asthma.

We asked for a copy of the PA4 straight after the requested audio recorded assessment. This was sent before any decision from DWP. I was amazed as I've never seen such a positive report where 10 out of 12 activities were given the right descriptor.
Consequently a few weeks later the DM phoned my daughter asking if she ever went out alone? we replied no and he asked me would my daughter be able to cope with a large backpay of pip?

Although a massive result 1st time round as we was expecting to go to Tribunal...DWP went higher on the points than pa4 for planning/following journeys, rater than give the expected points for moving around?

Anyhow thanks soo much
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KABTT , ivyfox, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, C, LL26, Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 hours ago #290012 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Massive successful PIP CLAIM
Hi Letitia

Congratulations! That is good to hear. Sometimes, the decision-maker will award points slightly differently from the PA4. As long as you have the desired result, it doesn't matter. Just keep all the paperwork tucked away for some time in the future. You can rest easy now.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KABTT , Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, C

More
3 weeks 2 hours ago #290025 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Massive successful PIP CLAIM
Really pleased for you both, it's refreshing to hear that there are successful claims for others with ADHD - so many of us are being knocked back lately, (especially those responsible for helping 'adult children')

Enjoy your success and keep a diary in preparation for the review, well done :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Anji

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #290037 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic Massive successful PIP CLAIM
I'm astonished.

Well done! Good to know, it gives hope xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #290040 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic Massive successful PIP CLAIM
Yes, I'd like to add congratulations, being one of those going through MR for my adult son with ADHD. So good to hear there are success stories out there.

Thanks
Anji
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #290054 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Massive successful PIP CLAIM
Hi Letitia,
Well done - fantastic news. It's always so good to hear good news stories, and to know that you have found our website helpful.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.