× Members

DWP Annual letters of entitlement for PIP

• furrypusscat
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290077 by furrypusscat
DWP Annual letters of entitlement for PIP was created by furrypusscat
I haven't received my updated annual letter proving entitlement and new rates for PIP for 2024/25. Has anyone received theirs. I require it for renewing my Blue Badge and wondered if the council will accept last years which shows my award is ongoing. Whilst my appllication isn't urgent, I would like to send it in asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 7 hours ago #290107 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP Annual letters of entitlement for PIP
fp

The annual PIP letters do not include details of the award or its length just what the new rates are, so you will always have to provide the original Decision Letter to your Local Authority.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: furrypusscat

More
2 weeks 7 hours ago #290108 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic DWP Annual letters of entitlement for PIP
I received my letter on 13 April. It was dated 10 March.
The following user(s) said Thank You: furrypusscat

• furrypusscat
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 weeks 2 hours ago #290141 by furrypusscat
Replied by furrypusscat on topic DWP Annual letters of entitlement for PIP
Thank you Gordon, my letter actually arrived today. If the decision letter is more than 3 years old, then the council also need the annual updated entitlement letter. Now completed my online Blue Badge Renewal so hopefully they will be in possession of everything they need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.