× Members

What happens when I notify dwp that my condition has changed?

More
1 week 6 days ago #290256 by Christian
Hi
Anyone knows what happens when I notify dwp of changes through my universal credit journal? How long before I get a form and date for reassessment and will it be f2f or phone?
Thanks
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290309 by Gary
Hi Christian

We cannot answer your question as we have no details as to what your current claim consists of, we would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk
When you contact DWP for a change of circumstances and your award increases, the increase starts from the date you informed DWP of a change in circumstances, it is always best to put a note on your journal as to when you notified DWP of a COC.

Without a crystal ball I cannot answer the last part of your post as it depends on which region you live in.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.