× Members

Capita Complaint.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290263 by Bud
Capita Complaint. was created by Bud
At what point would you do this? I’ve put in for my MR now, so have I left it too late? The guides recommend leaving it until you’ve exhausted all other issues, I think.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290296 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Capita Complaint.
Hello Bud,
I would suggest you make the complaint now. If you wait any longer you may find that you are challenged as to why you did not say something sooner.
Sorry to hear that you feel the need to make a complaint!
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, C

More
1 week 6 days ago #290297 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Capita Complaint.
Go for it - ensure that all points of complaint are proveable - that the assessor ignored submitted evidence and the evidence you provided during the assessment - hopefully that was recorded, otherwise Capita will go with the fact that they can't comment on he said/she said.
email them, that way you'll get an automated email acknowledgement - but chase them up every day until you get a formal acknowledgement.
Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, KABTT , Gary, Anji

More
1 week 6 days ago #290305 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Capita Complaint.
Thanks Catherine.

I did think they’d wonder why I’d left it so long. I’d hate for them to offer me another assessment, or for it to interfere with any positive MR.

More
1 week 5 days ago #290318 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Capita Complaint.
Hi Bud,
I never ever predict what the DWP are going to do to, but the only times I have heard of them taking any action as a result of a complaint it has been to a claimant’s benefit.
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, Sheila 966, C

More
1 week 5 days ago #290332 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic Capita Complaint.
Hi Bud

I think you are right to complain. I would have complained had I realised this was a possibility. However, we are now awaiting the result of our MR so I think we have left it too late. There was so much wrong with the assessment process and report, and if I had known at the time I would definitely have complained, so go for it and let us know how you get on!
Good luck
Anji
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, KABTT , Sheila 966

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.