× Members

Pip review in June, still not heard anything.

More
1 week 5 days ago #290302 by Applesoranges143
Pip review in June, still not heard anything. was created by Applesoranges143
Hi I send the review form for pip in June and still not heard anything. I am appointee for my son who has severe learning difficulties and autism.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #290311 by Gary
Hi Applesoranges143

We have heard from members that there a backlog but for peace of mind I would contact DWP and ask.

How did you send the form in? did you send it by recorded delivery, if you did, have you checked it was delivered?

If it was delivered, what time was it delivered and who signed for it? I find it is best to have these answers before you contact DWP just in cse they say it is not on their system, as they have been known to loose forms.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

More
1 week 5 days ago #290313 by C
Mine was sent back February 2023 and I only got the 'we received the report' text a couple of days ago. Unfortunately there's a severe backlog in some cases at the moment. Solidarity - waiting for a long time is horrible, and we all deserve better. <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.