× Members

Pip review

More
1 week 6 days ago #290349 by Steph
Pip review was created by Steph
We have just sent my husband’s pip review form back which they texted to say they have received. Does anyone have any idea how long it will be until we get a decision or an appointment date if they want home to do one?
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290352 by C
Replied by C on topic Pip review
Unfortunately it's very variable at the moment as to how long people are waiting. I sent my review form back at the beginning of February 2023 and only got the 'we've received the report from Capita' text a couple of days ago - took 14 months. Alternately, I know someone who got his review completed in about a month from start to end. It's a very 'how long is a piece of string' question. Good luck for his review <3

More
1 week 6 days ago #290353 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review
Hi Steph

We have no real idea because the length of time people wait is variable. Some members have heard back within 6 - 8 weeks, some people have been waiting 6 - 8 months, and at worst, some people have been waiting 18 months!
Sorry!

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C, Steph

More
1 week 6 days ago #290355 by Evelyn
Replied by Evelyn on topic Pip review
I sent mine back at the beginning of January. I received an acknowledgment text, then a “we still have your PIP form…” text at the end of March. My renewal date was originally July 2024, then extended to April 2025 so I’m definitely not holding my breath!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , C

More
1 week 6 days ago #290363 by Karenda
Replied by Karenda on topic Pip review
I sent my review form back on 12th January 2024 and had a telephone assessment on 16th April 2024.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
1 week 4 days ago #290427 by Emanie
Replied by Emanie on topic Pip review
In my experience it was a year. My PIP review was feb. last year, and I got the new payment March this year. Good luck!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.