× Members

Training log in problem

More
1 week 6 days ago #290373 by Egrion
Training log in problem was created by Egrion
I have upgraded my subscription to use the training modules but can't access them - it takes me to a page that asks me to log in - then it says I am using the wrong email address and password?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290379 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Training log in problem
Hi Egrion

You need to contact the back office for help, unfortunately I know nothing about how the system works; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 6 days ago #290386 by Egrion
Replied by Egrion on topic Training log in problem
I did last Monday but haven't had any reply

More
1 week 6 days ago #290389 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Training log in problem
E

I am sorry but the Mods have no access to the training system.

Try This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as an alternative email address.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Egrion

More
1 week 4 days ago #290432 by AR
Replied by AR on topic Training log in problem
Hi the training requires a separate username and login via a thinkific link which the technical department can email to you. I found it difficult and time consuming to get resolved too. Hope you get on soon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.