× Members

Capability for work form

More
1 week 5 days ago #290429 by Mockingbird61
Capability for work form was created by Mockingbird61
Hi

I have been asked to complete capability for work form. I currently have been absent from work fo 7 months. I have lupus and anxiety and depression
I currently recieve ADA scotland enhaced for one
Standard for mobility.
I am so worried anout completing form in case it effects my ADP. I want to go back to work. Its particularly the mobility part that worries me in form as my codition varies some times I can walk longer distances thsn other days. I cant remember what I said in ADP assessment on phone as i was so nervous any help grately recieved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #290455 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Capability for work form
Hi Mockingbird61

Filling out a work capability form shouldn't have an impact on your ADP. The assessors won't be looking at your ADP records.
You said you can't remember what you said at the assessment - and that's common - but what did you put on your form?

If you don't have a record - and you're worried about what you are going to say now - you will have to say that it is varied, just as you have done here. If you have an assessment - don't get pushed into saying that you can walk further than you can.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.