× Members

Pip ongoing period

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #290985 by lygod43
Pip ongoing period was created by lygod43
I received Enhanced rate
Pip autumn 2019. It state’s ongoing period ‘ A letter was sent to me 22/4/2024 from the fraud & error Performance Measurement checking office. My phone call is tomorrow between 9 ~ 12. A review… it’s the fraud title that’s frightening me.. thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yesuf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #290991 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip ongoing period
Hello lygod43,
I think anyone would be frightened, regardless of how innocent they know themselves to be.
For what it is worth, try not to worry too much. Make a recording of the call, since your emotions will almost certainly block a lot of what they say, and possibly what you say. They may ask you for evidence of something, in which case you need to take that seriously and get it if you can, or tell them why not if you can't. You may well be given deadlines to do something by - if you can't keep that deadline communicate. I have never known them refuse a reasonable extension.
I hope it goes smoothly for you,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.