× Members

Points for planning and following a journey

More
1 week 5 days ago #290994 by Keiron
Hi all,

Before I contact DWP, I just wanted to check something. I have been awarded 10 points for this category with the following description:

'You need another person, an assistance dog or an orientation aid to follow the route of an unfamiliar journey.'

According to the PIP Scores guidance, this should be 12 points. Is it likely that this is a mistake?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #290995 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Points for planning and following a journey
K

I'm afraid you are incorrect!

An unfamiliar journey is descriptor (d) and scores 10 points, the 12 points are awarded for a journey to a familiar place, descriptor (f).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.